Thursday, April 25, 2019

I Don't Think Legalizing Sports Betting in Our State was about Actual Sports

I feel like having to be the one crank, and for good reason, who has to feel like the legalization of Sports Betting was more to do with the ability to play FanDuel and Draft Kings legally. I know peer pressure has been a pox to our great state, and it has gotten worse when we've had nothing.

It doesn't help the inversal of World Class in Iowa City is so deep that they'd let anyone in the room and the Power Plant. It doesn't help we sound like a caciphony, only when it matters, we are nowhere to be found.

I don't think we've ever really been an elitist culture until we turned into one. And, that is really uncomfortable.

I don't think we'd know what to do with being the top of the line. And, letting anyone be top of the line is dangerous.

It's easy to keep playing Shell Games, but, the fact Iowa City's In Ring High Schools are an SRO is a collapsing spiral. I don't know if Coralville is down the pipeline in Public Opinion for a New High School, but, I feel a sense of guilt leaving the Herteen and Stocker or Ginsberg's to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...