Sunday, April 7, 2019

The Other Writers Strike Only Pumped Up Netflix and Other Piracies

I feel like having to speak my 2 Cents about the Other Writers Strike from 2009. It only pumped up Netflix and made Other Piracies worse, which is something I would still fight left and right from happening.

And, even though "Big Bang Theory" and "Modern Family" saved us from a worsening Sitcom Graveyard, but, I have not found a Million Viewer Night anywhere for at least 2 to 5 Seasons. And, the current state of affairs is very Bush League, at best.

I don't think scripts have been helped and it broke "The Simpsons" out of at least a Solid 1 Million Viewer/Top 20 Stronghold. What I do presume in the 20th Century Fox mergermania is having Sports Contracts be made up for to avenge SPEED.

Even though it wasn't at once and I still wished it was at once, but, we couldn't negotiate with certain people in the way or Oprah's Territory getting all carved out.

Feasting on people's fears doesn't help the replayability. Even though we have had ambigual or worse adults, but, that shouldn't be a deterrent to playing a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...