Sunday, April 21, 2019

Texas A and M's Athletic Director Matters are Not Good at All!

I feel with Scott Woodward's LSU Homecoming illiciting cheers in Baton Rouge and jeers in College Station, I do feel that Texas A and M's Athletic Director Matters are not good at all.

I feel all of it is based off President Michael Young gladhanding the 12th Man, both the Brand and the Honor like it is a thing. The University has an unflattering problem currently of not seeing their best players play on their dirt.

I doubt that in the self-esteem of things, RC Slocum retaking office helps a lot out in that Esteem. I feel like the issue that becomes is why you'd have Coaches with No Social Skills recruiting Players or Transfers, worse yet, with no Social Skills. 

The 4th Word in the Duty. Honor. Country. Motto is Honesty. I feel the 4th Word would mean a lot as in not having people board/stay/ prolong their matters like they couldn't be happy at home.

The matter is I think a lot of the Texas A and M Adminstration is satisified just the way things are, unaware that the tug back home (Other Texas/Regional Schools, including Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Arkansas) could be really jerking at their bootstrap as far as the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...