Sunday, April 7, 2019

90 Days, Fresh Air , and Oxygen All Get Together

I feel this is not the Young and Hip Period that is Safe and Secure and you wouldn't just side out. I feel the 90 Days meaning a lot of things good, but, I feel Kodak Black trying to trap Lauren London is a NO on so many different levels, especially if it is the time for mourning Nipsey Hussle should be more than that, let alone, the other things later.

I feel as if Fresh Air and Oxygen should break open the worse mannerisms from happening, but, the only thing I'd see from Halloween to this Spring is the push for a Break Out. I don't think we know what to do with no real East West Roads as most of us outside Eastern Iowa couldn't go with Food Supply via Interstate East-West during and the sensitive days after the Flood of 2008.

I don't think we all realize how much hard work these things take. Even if your School is oriented towards North Carolina, it'd be difficult to realize how much Hard Work the quest for the Gold would be worth.

I don't think it is necessarily the Boston to Richmond National and International Security Matters. But, I feel what is not new is having to keep key people happy, rather than have a Damon Dash skunk Jay-Z from completing Oprah Moves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...