Monday, April 1, 2019

Why Not Revive the Tampa Bay Storm and Orlando Predators?

I want to for this Foolish Day in this Foolish Time, I feel like wanting to see The War on I-4 Revival between the Tampa Bay Storm and the Orlando Predators again.

I feel like wanting to see the Tuesday and Wednesday Night Games be as much energy as the Weekend Rock and Roll Show.

And, on this Blog, the tangible memories have been the losses of both teams in back to back offseasons, and the reactions of losing both of them having broken cyberspace and actual space, too.

I could say a lot, but, I feel better if we'd foster, groom, safe harbor, carve healthy territories again, knowing we can't win School yet again.

Spiritually, I'd feel like wanting to see Arena Football Closer to South Beach like the Dolphins, mainly because it would draw more in Miami-Dade County.

I don't know how many Workman's Comp Miracles will be had, but, I feel there'd have to be varying degrees of Offsite Off-Arena Investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...