Sunday, April 28, 2019

I feel as if The WNBA needs Larry Bird length Contracts and Pay

I feel as if the WNBA would need both Larry Bird length Contracts and Pay, because, I feel there'd have to be motivation for our Women's Basketball Starlets to keep on playing.

I'd think the biggest thing would be pumping a merchandise run silly. I don't know if Silly has made it to the top of our Sports Shelves, but, I feel the merchandise machine would have to be cranked against cranked up to do all that.

And, I doubt our foremothers of Women's Sports want to see their Stuff Cranked Out like a Machine. They'd feel guilty to the degree that reparation would have to be on the table sooner than we'd expect.

I'd think a lot of this would be in workarounds, like imposing a Kingdome II on King County as a formal backchannel for the future replacement of Husky Stadium. I'd be wanting to be the Infrastructure and Stadium Guy like it is terrible, but, what would be terrible, is the Chicago Sky would still not matter to everyday Eastern Iowans.

And, I think the root of all this is fans generally do not want to spend time and money in Arena more so than necessary. It would be akin to spending more time in School than necessary and that's if your a pliable and decent human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...