Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Having to Respoke the Traditional Non Wing Sprint Car Circuits

This is a big time issue that the more it gets ignored or worse through the years, the anger of the die hard Open Wheel Fan only worsens in the apathy and back again. It would be almost impossible to spoke the Hoosier Hundred into continuity without the Indiana State Fair wanting to host.

I feel that the Winged Sprint Car Series territory is carved out. And, in the less rose colored lucid thoughts, I feel the next chance we'd have in IndyCar, I feel it would have relegitimacize Works Chassises and the Rookie Surge would have to get Formula One Formula One Worthy Talent and Racing we'd feel as if it is necessary.

I haven't had the Night Before the 500 Since 2014. Belleville was lost the Same Day as Englishtown, the Hoosier and the Hulman Hundreds fell apart on grounds of disinterest when it wasn't the Superstars of Sports, Motorsports, and Auto Racing.

I would feel pluck when Top Fuel is a much better Works Series than Indy Car and I've said that the Top Fuel Chassises should be in IndyCar and the IndyCar Chassises should be in Top Fuel. I would feel as if in this World, having to refocus 1st Time Drivers Licenses and 1st Time Car Owner Sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...