Thursday, April 25, 2019

Expansion and Oppurtunity

I feel as if it would be more fun if oppurtunities where "Oh Yeah, Keep Going For It", which I'd interparsiate Jay-Z's Voice in the way it would be said. But, I feel like Expansion and Oppurtunity would not just be a home issue.

I feel the worst thing, when people would not necessarily have anything, is model who they want to be, or be cartoonish or heavy handed enough that the Ham Sandwich left the Mayo Out. We change like left-right-left and the People who that get perceived as don't want to work for anything actually don't want to work for anything is very awful.

I feel as if it has to be actual, not just make work. I don't see anyone of Cedar Rapids or Marion's in kind make the Big Board, which that would cause buzz against buzz. And, that kind of hard work would be profound, and we'd have to keep going for oppurtunity like money in the bank rather than another Bank of London.

It feels profound getting stuck in the unknown because Black Holes split out everything bad, too. I doubt just being able to hog room and board just because you couldn't be at home is good for anyone.

I feel like mis or disuse has been a key issue, and I doubt it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...