Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Fireballs of Foxconn have us Work Unevenly

I feel like I'd have to speak up for why the Fireballs of Foxconn's Plans has us in the Midwest Work Unevenly. And, I know we'd have to rehome Silicon Valley to where anyone could build a Website from Scratch again.

The late 2010s and Teens have been nothing short of Hocus Pocus. And, I don't mean a friendly Hocus Pocus starring Peggy Hill's Voice, Kathy Najimy. We actually need infrastructure and I feel it is not fair to burn over having to need a True Summer Vacation, over someone else, but, it is necessary.

We don't have a lot of jobs to arbet the Value of the Dollar, without having to peace out and join Hollywood or the PGA Tour. We'd fumble social skills without knowing it.

The values of this educational mission is Work Evenly, Work Safely, and be at Home Safely. We don't have any of those at this time. It doesn't help anyone's cause that we'd have to entail having to cut a check in an area where we can't cut a check to fix infrastructure.

The flip builders have the Housing Market upside down worse. And, I feel as if we'd Tear Down Rebuild just to help have another Billions of Housing restructured. And, to make life worse, Foxconn is more secretive than the Military and I am not saying it as a good thing, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...