Sunday, April 14, 2019

Max Siegel is getting us NEITHER Closer to Usain Bolt or a Cup Champion

I feel like lid has to be blown, especially in an inoppurtunistic year where the Masters had to be Commissioned a Severe Weather Start, about how Max Siegel is getting us NEITHER closer to Usain Bolt or a Winston Cup Champion.

I wouldn't mind if we had Antron Brown over some of these people who couldn't keep a car together. The problem is not having Kevin Harvick or Kyle Busch go the Checkers route full time and the legit talent going down the Chess Route.

I don't know if this Champion would win a V6 vs. V8 Argument, but, I'd have to have the self-confidence my Champion is NOT an also-ran. I think the Car Counts are Draggin' in the K and N and ARCA Series.

If we had 1 Giant Late Model Series, I don't know if we'd have Winston Cup or IndyCar Command, but, I don't know if better habits would be reached. After Byron or Gilliand, we'd have an After All These Years Series of Winners become After All These Years Series of Champions.

I don't think I can expect miracles without a Southern Super Series-CARS Late Model Tour Merger, but, I can't expect anything out of Current Nashville Fairgrounds without relocating the Fairground east of the Metro Davidson, and the CARS Late Model Counts are suspiciously up than down than up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...