Sunday, April 14, 2019

Would An Olympic Slam Be in the Works for Tiger Woods?

I feel like it is as surreal as Tiger Woods himself that he won a surreal Masters in a remarkably surreal final year of an unreal decade. I don't intend to be poetic, but, I feel the 2nd Chug would be the Major Slam in a Calendar Year and even in a less real probability, the Olympic Gold.

I don't think the Olympics will want to be missable like Rio. It will have a real negative remark against your future pay unless you miss due to injuries, and that is the only pass I could find.

I believe all fun and games aside, I don't know if we have a good wedge to break the overreach. I do not know if the Masters will eventually be a Merit All Star Game/Invitational true to its mission, but, I think the Augusta National Stewards did not want Monday Coverage at any cost.

Even though the Recap Show was more prevelant between Sullivan and Letterman, I feel like the Severe Weather Scene was a dent to Masters viewership and I feel the course has fluctuated between quality and quanity when they should be married to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...