Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Olympic Advisory Board 2019

I feel with varying and different Winter Olympic Sports, namely those that would carry our Public Opinion Well or Not Well, I feel there are at least a handful of legitamate suggestions that need roll this Summer...

1. I'd want to see the Minnesota North Stars Back on Arena Ice Full Time

I feel that 2 of my favorite experiments (The 5 in 1 to appease both the Pac 12 and Mountain West and the Phoenix Coyotes Split into the Houston Aeros and Milwaukee Admirals) would be viewed as "Is It Legal?" Rule and Law, but, I feel ticked the Dallas Stars snooked a good Winter Classic and it would not be enough to just remark the North Stars lineage in Duluth, it would have to mean a Full-Bodied Olympic Program.

2. I am not happy the Tampa Bay Lightning didn't Win 70 Games

60 Games would be a Tough Enough Hockey Feat. And, I am thinking Columbus would want their 1st Series Victory in Franchise History before it inflames their 30s. The reason I'd wanted to see an On-Ice 70 is to lid the Winter 90 Once.

3. NBA Competitive Balance

I feel like Portland should be in the Pacific Divison, Oklahoma City should be monikered in the Mountain Division. A lot of this would be to have the Seattle Supersonics and Spirits of St. Louis as NBA Expansion and for the 2nd to Frontchannel the Dome better.

4. If the San Jose Sharks lose to the Vegas Golden Knights, Thornton-Morneau will be history

Joe Thornton being accepted in his Bay Area history vs. Intolerable. I feel Morneau will be traded before he is a SuperSonic and Joe Thornton will retire before he is traded again.

5. UCLA will recruit heavier and win against Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame and Penn State.

I feel the pivot would not do anything this Spring, but, I feel the pivot would go Strong Enough until actual Los Angeles Unified Talents want to be Bruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...