Friday, April 19, 2019

Mountain Motor vs. 500 CI Pro Stock: How it will Break Again

Generally, people actually care for the King of the Doorslammers, and the Pinnacle of Stock Drag Racing, Pro Stock. I feel such a battle between the Mountain Motors and the 500 CI would be necessary again, but, I feel the biggest area would be qualifying.

We have machinists running Mountain Motor and I doubt a whole surge of Jr. Dragster Alumni will inundate the Pros next season. I wish that was true, but that is not the case.

I feel everything will break at Qualifying. I don't think anything else would happen, other than trying to break the International Airport Culture that has caused bad habits in the Sport.

KERS still is not an acceptable topic in Formula One, and for a long while, we went punchier on the alternatives. The fact of the matter is being edgy loses it edge, and everyday it becomes as common as breathing.

I think the focus would be on 216 and Beyond as the Mile Per Hour Mark. What I think is 202 will happen in Pro Stock Motorcycle and I think the Miles Per Hour race will start to be a frenzy again.

I don't think NHRA or anyone was designed as a Catchall, but, I feel like there'd have to be enough Pro Stockers to counter the Gassers and these other cars in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...