Monday, April 15, 2019

I feel the *N in *NSYNC Should be in the Fold

I feel of anything that upsets Music Fans of any stripe, the *N not being in NSYNC drives fans upset. I feel as if Ariana Grande could work into a Brooks, Dunn, and Reba 2nd Line, but, I feel the NSYNC 5 would be more nonnegotiable than some Rock Bands.

And, it drives me crazier that it was intended to be a Key Code, no more, no less. There are certain mannerisms that would be unacceptable, and a lot of Coachella feasts off of no Quality Music Videos and Real Estate basically would be a keepaway from unemployment rather than the ethics of Realtors.

The *N in *NSYNC should be in the fold. It is not popular or friendly, but, I do not see any other alternatives.

It is tough just to  think of a dry subject that split and upset Music Fans and having another cosplay would be insulting, especially if it was the Be Cool of the Music Industry,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...