Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Thoughtful Rankouts Make Greater Album Sales

I feel like Key and Peele are only going about the end of "Us" one way and as legitamately terrifying. And, I feel like the loss of being able to grow up, or grow up well is not have to go at everyone else in your side like they are predators or predatory.

I feel that I'd have to go at this like I was Court Reporter, especially when we had to upend a less than Once Upon a Time World. And, I feel like "I Put 5 On It" by Lumiz would make for a better dice game rank and I'd hate to drag Queen out of Office like another rehash, but, "The Show Must Go On" would rage or roar and rage out of the theaters.

We attracted the wrong people and it basically became that way when we didn't have Shopping Money or Homes. And, truth be told, the concussion of certain sections of Social Media only made it worse.

It always is the People behind. Always is, always has been, always will be. There is no expresslane to the top, unless you plan on staying there and being there into 2094. The big top only went one way to Democratic Blue and I feel any GOP Boosters got hate mongers to draw the blood. I wonder if it was like Iowa City where they got tired of sending people down and we had a blank ticket to keeping office.

I don't know if that was me, I'd rather want to pump up Arena Football and Arena Football 2 True Freshman Revival like nobody else wanted to be associated with both bailing people out of lockup or donating to politicans. And, I see plenty of (Insert Name Here) Good and Bad, but, never enough originals to call yours and they wouldn't be any more happy with someone else, and that is the problem being in the Dating Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...