Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Autodromo Nelson Piquet in Rio de Janeiro should be a Superspeedway Again

I feel like having to focus my energy in seeing what is the 1st Contempary Built Non-USA Super Speedway in the Autodromo Nelson Piquet should be rebuilt as a Superspeedway.

I feel as if it has to be a lurch to have each of the 4 International Superspeedways (Berlin, Rockingham UK, Montegi and Rio) be rebuilt as Superspeedways because they where just as part of the Superspeedway Boom as anyone else.

Nashville Speedway didn't reopen, Texas World is  gone, Milwaukee's hanging in there, and Syracuse and Minnesota didn't come back. I feel there'd have to be an interest in being Central and South America and the Caribbean's Superspeedway.

The only challenges is there is not a natural terrain Short Track to feed the pipelines appropriately. And, having to realize something that is everywhere in America that is not everywhere in Brazil or other 1st Line Country is jarring and abacking.

And, I think the best sense of the frontstretch should be an NHRA Styled Quarter Mile Dragstrip, and I think Pit Strats would be the craziest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...