Monday, April 8, 2019

Let's Return NCAA Wrestling to Varsity Wrestling's Capital!

I feel like for the ribald success of Grand View Wrestling and Football spurring 2 going on 3 Programs, I feel like Drake University should reopen Varsity Wrestling in the Sport's Capital for the 1st Time Since the 1992-1993 Season

It would help Bulldogs Football book meaningful Playoff Games at Drake Stadium, and to the joys and pains of Mr. Edeker, the Knapp Center's attendance and memories have been all over the map.

If you can't win Hotel or Other Reservations, you got problems. And, I'd like Students who'd do more than Pay the Campus Man better, because happiness is part of quality of life.

There is a lot more to quality of life than money. I feel like it would help the Sports Capital, even though the Cradle would say otherwise.

I feel like the jovialness is based how our Winter Sports Fortunes are. I feel like fortunes is not letting go of the people that ruined Mother's Day, happiness is meaning like we've seen St. Louis, Atlanta and Miami Hip Hop Waves all in my adult lifetime, and happiness is not seeing a token matchup to win Sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...