Friday, April 12, 2019

Why not have the XFinity Series be NBC Frontchanneled The Whole Season?

I feel like having to say because Fox might not have a future, and I feel like frontchannel marketing the XFinity Series on NBC as a strategy because I feel the races need to be properly marketed, remarked and named.

I find it to be a bad habit since big and bigger money wharved its hand into the sport, largely because we didn't have a United Open Wheel. I doubt having a TV Series like that would work for myriads of reasons, but, considering that I and a lot of other race fans don't appreciate flapping in the open for key coverage, or worse, finding out on our own.

I feel the not having to work as hard as we should habit has not helped matters. And, it gets rougher by the season and a lot of this breathless publicity should be at least met with a fair amount of hard work to at least not have it be hype or the power of the dollar.

I don't think there'd be re-ups with Gander Outdoors or Monster Energy, because the fan interest has not existed. I don't know how much both TV Ratings and Weekend Attendance would improve vs. Today, but, I am sure it would leap over what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...