Friday, April 26, 2019

How Would A National Pro Series Look Like?

I feel like having to hash how would a National Pro Series look like? I think the biggest thing that would have interpoliated would be who would commit to who after a while.

Which that would cause issues if it was XFinity, the Cup Series, which I would believe they'd need a Sponsor to fit the Moniker and the Mission of Stock Car Racers, and Pro Series being in and of the same territory.

I wouldn't expect a 3 for 1 Merger to respond to a Merger. Basically, the issue at hand is having duplicate entries and I'd hate to see the best answer to anything is duct tape like the All American Final 300 at Martinsville.

I think what it would mean is the Peer Political Pressure to turn pro. Not just the Political Pressure or the Peer Presssure, but, the fact the Pros would need you to make them money, which is delirious and not always the best thing.

I don't think watering down the XFinity Series just so it'd be easier to win or swapping the whole Cup and XFinity Series would help like it was Eeeny-Meeny-Miney-Mo because there would be nothing really to offer except turnover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...