Friday, August 16, 2019

Cancelling the El Paso Eastwood-Plano Senior Series Was the Only Move

I don't want to just bring up tragedy, or just bring junk for junk, but there was too much just to keep the El Paso Eastwood-Plano Senior High Football Series going.

High School and College Sports is NOT a Kangaroo Court. I feel this would make for a very unbearable Playoff Matchup if it came up in the future. Usually, people are good, but, I feel the clash between Internet and Real Life has been an Adolescent Rear and more so the past couple years.

It was the only move, for a myriad of reasons and I don't think you'd replace an opponent within a few weeks. That doesn't just happen, and even if we Single Stated Texas, I feel that it would be a bigger Cedar Rapids-Marion without the Family Ties.

What would be more likelier is 4 Class UIL instead of a Dozen State Champions, but, that is neither here or there. I don't know if too much real life would thin out High Schools and Colleges for a Couple of Years or More, but, there is too much Mercury to keep up and sustain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...