Thursday, August 1, 2019

Pro Stock Would Begin and End at the Defending Champion

For as many Blogs, Podcasts, and Message Boards trying to parrot how to cut Pro Stock Costs, I feel the most evident thing is having the Series Begin and End at the Defending Champion. I don't mean losing on track (Lee Shepherd), or losing the 2nd Defense Entirely and leaving the 3rd Defense Unfinished (Darrell Alderman), or trying to go from Pro Stock Champion to trying to win the Championship in the Stock Car Equal to Comp (Tanner Gray).

I feel like other than having to actually need Self Sufficient Adults that are not Adrenaline Junkies, I feel like we'd need a strat for the Pro 1. I don't mean the DOT Orange like Lucas Oil, but, I feel there'd have to be a coded defense for outgoing Series Champions (Detail Remarks), Defending Champions, and Points Leaders.

The area that would get fuzzy is having to see Sponsor and Manufacturer Interest in the Series, because it is not just Chevrolet having an Ironman Hold on the Series, it would be the Chevrolet Camaro having an Ironman Hold on the Pinnacle of Stock Drag Racing.

I feel the wrong things would be a Fool's Errand, and they are. We need to replace Englishtown, and we'd need to replace Wall Stadium with a 1967 Madison Square Garden, which is languating. This is not heavenly, a joke or anything to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...