Sunday, August 25, 2019

Luck's Retirement Opens the Peyton Manning Void

I feel like with the Indianapolis Colts Organization, their front office regularly practices I Love You and I Hate You Moves with equal abandon. I feel in hindsight, we would have been spared Jameis Winston had Luck been a Mark Brunellian Role and we wouldn't have been pigs to Trevor Richardson.

I feel the Colts Name will return to Baltimore as an American History Move, and for a Whole North Carolina State in Jacoby Brissett, you've never made it to the Rose Bowl for your School and it brings variances of shame we haven't pulled Phillip Rivers out of Orange County.

I feel like from a Player Standpoint, the General Manager there currently is better at pulling players in than that of Coaches. Irsay is the Carpetbagger who'd lie about Andrew Luck's Health and Recovery, which both had not happened.

The moral of the story is Wuthering Heights are not fun. Nobody would be wanting another Dome in 2048 as much as a real Outdoor Stadium. I'd feel like the glaring stat would be the Games Andrew Luck missed from 2015-2018 vs. Won in 2012-2014.

Where is the energy when the Miami Dolphins Come to Town?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...