Friday, August 9, 2019

Ethics Take People Further and Longer in Their Journeys

I feel as if I never wanted to be nerfed what we where nerfed. And, its tough to get anything good out without serious work. Ethics take people further and longer in their journeys. Generally, it would take the whole Community to mystically appear for something or someone that wouldn't otherwise happen.

What is painful is with me being an ethicist to a painful degree, wanting to see Real, True Love and Respect for Martini and Rossi and wanting to win 10 Wins A Year Every Single Year in the Truck Series. I feel like it is not real fun to see Kyle Larson get nerfed at Knoxville while Ricky Stenhouse,Jr. was not wrecking the Victors and claiming Knoxville instead.

All clever and cheeky marketing ploys aside, every sponsor since Lucas Oil has plastered the Knoxville Nationals to death. That is not life and I'd feel for Knoxville's Diamond not be a piggish, rude, crude bad joke.

I feel that in my public service announcement, Playing More Games than Bobby Isaac is not a good image. Being real here, I don't know who will make my Old Age, but, it is hard to read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...