Saturday, August 24, 2019

I Feel The Truck Series Has to Be Better

With Tyler Dippel's Suspension smacking of "The Last to Know", especially with the Program that has Midland Lee as it's base, I feel marketability and transparency has to come with the Truck Series. Marketability is not Grand Theft Auto 20.

I don't think the resolution is having Paint Cans of Vehicles circle for Truck Sponsors. That is not a joke and the class and quality has to bleed out the paint. I don't think the series director wants to see everyone turn into Kyle Busch while Upset.

This is not a happy time in the Truck Series. I wouldn't lean in on Chevrolet like the Los Angeles Lakers. It is not one thing and it is not a mound summit.

It doesn't bring pride when you'd have people who don't want to learn. That, sadly is
everyone and even if someone who'd have no comprehension overtake things, it would be a wedge war between Real Teacher and Fake Teacher.

Other than wanting more cash than skills, I would have to keep running the Off Road and Winston West Pipelines, which built this series and built Joe Ruttman from Memorable Runner-Up (Its True), and I don't see Bo Butner knowing the way to K and N or ARCA/NASCAR Menards Tour like Tanner Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...