Saturday, August 10, 2019

If Molson Indy Vancouver Doesn't Materialize Again, I'd Say Pacific Raceway for Cup, Indy, Busch and Truck

I have, on this Blog, wanted to see Molson Indy Vancouver rematerialize. I'd feel like wanting to see Trucks make a formal stop in Beautiful King County, with IndyCar, too.

I do not think I'd want to upset a Southern 125, if that where to exist, and I would really want to try out the Mountains of Busch Grand National before a passable Cup Date could materialize. The Sonics will unite, Seafair will be Seafair and I still never could forgive Bellevue High for ruining De La Salle's Quest for 200.

Comprehension is not a bed of Roses, and I would think of a way to get IndyCar more Pacific Dates if Vancouver and Montegi do not materialize, I would think Busch and Truck would need as attentive of audience as Charlotte, and Cup would make for another great tourist date.

I don't want to see the Cascadia dark, and we haven't had Pacific Raceways, the Road Course, on National TV for the longest time. Other than plea bargains don't work at School, unless it is legitamate Public Safety, I'd feel it would have to be just as elequent interest in Formula Racing in Darlington to coo IndyCar Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...