Thursday, August 8, 2019

The 8 Short Tracks and 4 Road Courses Would be Ideal in Cup

Next Summer, for the folly of the 2020 Schedule, the 1st "Return" Venue would be Michigan, not Pocono or Daytona. And, I feel the template would be 8 Short Tracks and 4 Actual Road Courses.

I'd think the misgiving is the more you'd fuss with anything, the worse it becomes. I'd wonder would a Karl Chevrolet 500 at Knoxville Raceway acheive more Quality Racing and Pit Stops than most whole Knoxville Seasons? The bad habit I'd feel would be "Lift Weights! Lift Weights!" to compensate for my Middle and High School Years, or worse,big up or tick people off.

A Gateway's Worth of Overextended Cautions is not Must See TV. Other than trying to extend Late Models further than the Military, or having many different Championships JUST Over the Same Thing, but, I would feel there would be a better way out.

I don't know how CrossFit would make Greater Athletes and Little Else, but, it would smack if too much frauding and persistent reps with The Collar Early would deter better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...