Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Microplaza Mall has to be a Gem by its 40th Birthday

I am dedicating twin posts because I've gotten hooked on the Dead Mall YouTube Videos, I feel like Pasadena TX has to at least show up and restore the spirit of Pasadeener, not to be confused with their Southern California Counterpart and the Largess of College Football and Collegians passing through their halls.

I feel Microplaza Mall has to be a Gem by its 40th Birthday. I am still extremely bitter the Wild West, Westdale Mall, didn't make it to 40 and I don't know if revivals are evangelical as much as personal, but, I'd like to see their Town's Center when they still where Small be on the District Seals and Report Cards again.

I don't necessarily know why I'd want to throw my spirit, if anything else, to projects further away from my home because of tempers, egos, agendas and other things. I'd really hope they'd stick to a name and for once, have like a Hispanic Town Center Mall stay successful rather than get big, and collapse in 5 Years.

DeBartolo has always been and always will be a Corporate America Answer to a Hustler. I would love to see more State Championships where Cy-Fair's Came From 2 Christmases Ago. I would really get to see that and try to see if it was a good Perennial at least through someone's High School Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...