Tuesday, August 20, 2019

St. Louis MLS Potential Team Names

I would start out with Potential MLS St Louis Team Names and Color Patterns and for starters...

1. Spirits of St. Louis
Blaze Orange/White/Blue

I would start this as a curry not just for MLS Expansion, but to curry NBA, NFL, Arena Football, Women's Soccer,and WNBA Expansion. I would twist this custom with having the Mr. and Mrs. Captain be 40 for every team for the East St. Louis Flyers 40-0 Run in the Mid 1980s

2. St. Louis Pilots
Blaze Orange/White/ Blue

I feel like it would be the same deal, and I would remark Pilots b/c Flyers would already be taken.

3. St. Louis Parisians
Red/White/Blue

This would be to immortalize St. Louis's Relationship with Paris, France.

4. Missouri-Illinois Dodge Dealers 53rd Unit
Old Gold/Black
I wanted to tie the Old Gold and Black to counter Kansas City and Chicago.

5.St. Louis Mountaineers
Anheisuer Busch Colors
I want to see the St. Louis Mountaineers more as an effort to play with the Busch Grand National History

6. St. Louis 61st Relay
DOT Orange/Black (Richie Evans's Colors)
I feel like wanting to see the DOT Orange and Black on field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...