Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Cute, Not Cute and Garbage Time

I feel like with the Dirt Late Model Community, with key members blowing the lid about the lack of qualified Pit Crew Members. I am not in a mood to just throw my hard earned money around at anyone, especially if anyone started to find ways to get out of the house.

I really think if you can't get Pit Crew Members, namely those who'd have Wife and Kids at Home, I feel you'd have to train or get mechanics or detail guys later. With the lone Mount Vernon Mustang in Motorsports being in the A Team Dirt Late Model Top 25 This Summer in Chad Simpson, and with this Dirt Late Model Season going off the rails, especially when Lucas Oil Series People not fans of the Morton Buildings World of Outlaws Late Models, and I feel we'd seriously need a Dirt Tour.

I'd think if nothing else, I would like to see an Analog Answer to Series 12, as in Stock Car Super Championship. It would help with key things, namely selling Cars, because I doubt an IndyCar vs. Indy Lights Battle would not hold currently, because you'd still have too few Indy Lights Cars and Drivers at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...