Sunday, August 25, 2019

I'd Want to See A Kingdome Revival

I am wanting to see a Kingdome Revival, for Madonna, JJ when he had 1 Win Until Chicagoland and the series quit after the Next Show, Bo Jackson, Ken Griffey Jr. and Shawn Kemp. I am not a Sports Commissioner, but, we will have our Winter Classic/All Star Game Iteration, but, I feel like wanting to woo the Final Four, Frozen Four, College Football Playoff and the Super Bowl to the Corner of the World.

The Current Day Century Link Field won't be 18 Years Old until Next Summer and T-Mobile Park is 20 this Summer. I'd think of this post as a futurist post. For as much as I'd love the Future, but, there are plenty of times I'd actually want to dig to China and then some for the Past.

Bowl Games feel awkward and inadequate in the Pacific Northwest Without a Dome. (Boise's made theirs Work, but, I want to escape Winter as much as I could help it and I haven't traveled Coast to Coast.) I don't see Husky Stadium as a True Olympic Stadium and I don't see those Silver Helmets Out There.

I feel like the best answer is motion me a Kingdome, because, there are times I'd rather go shopping than deal with the next ordeal. I'd think I don't think everyone gets a Dome, but, it would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...