Friday, August 16, 2019

If Mike Ashley was Man City instead of Newcastle, the Anger-ometer would have been blazing

Sports on both sides of the Pond can't seem to quit their Mikes Ashley Problem. With New York Mike Ashley lending his way to lock up and his son Justin Ashley earning a reputation of buying programs like he's Sam Schmidt and turning people who'd work in Drag Racing to update their resumes rather than wear their shirt proudly like a peacock.

The London Mike Ashley getting the silent treatment is deafening. If he was Manchester City instead of a scummy Arab Sheik, we'd have the anger-ometer ablaze and ablaze with adminstrative and fight point losses to 2nd Division instead of Premier Champions and upsetting Liverpool's Quest back to Gold.

I feel that for starters, the Mikes Ashley Problem should be burning up Sports Studios and Booths. Corporate America likes to see any hint of tangible results, and I doubt at home being almost an NCAA Problem like a Wild Hog is a good image to rebase a culture here.

I don't know if my United Kingdom Bloggers would have a Hawkeye's Down of Bollocks worse than here, especially when I've tried to plead F2 to F1's into existance, I feel guilty we where deprived of Happy 50th Years Ago, when I'd waddle and barely had any coherence, and Manchester City nearly pushing the edge of recrimination and I don't know it would be fun if Manchester United had to win a Super 14 (Derby and Demotion) and Whistle a Goal Every  2 Minutes to win 45-0 like it is a badism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...