Friday, August 16, 2019

Wild West dba Westdale Mall Storefronts Before the Mall Really Went Off The Rails

I feel awful with Cyberspace History, it is pulling teeth and worse, regional Cyberspace History in Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois, it is bruising and pulling teeth. I feel like for the 16 Pluses, Mr. Bulky's, Eby's Sports, Kay Bee Toys before they got mad and shortened the name, nationally.

I feel 1993 was where the mall started to go off-rail and a lot of that time was 1 or 2 Year Leases. I don't think this History Center Historian is as interested to be a Cyberspace Historian and I don't know if most of us adults who spent their formative years with their Mom or Other Adult Relative would vouch for signage or other whereabouts.

I feel that Shopping Oppurtunities have shrank, and the story just doesn't end, even if we had a Rogue's Galley. I feel the city should get on it in developing the Small Town type Center they have always said they'd develop.

I feel as a historian, I'd be interested in Safe Shopping Options to try to deal the MillerCoors 500 at Hawkeye Downs. I do think the 2nd is a Stretch, but, I'd feel more comfortable if its uniforms I could feel rather than someone else jacking my work and the antipathy toward Social Services is not good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...