Monday, August 19, 2019

Jackson, MS SHOULD Make Themselves Marketable!

I feel like for the Worst State or Territoral Capital in America in Jackson,MS , they should legit practice marketability. The endless rotgut of that fair city began when the SEC stopped doing Doubleheaders at Jackson Memorial Stadium and the Metrocenter Mall opaquely and tragically drug the Older City down the drain.

Even on my buses in Cedar Rapids the L's are Uncalled For. I feel like if anything, trying to break the 3 Ring Carnival that usually has more characters than I want to admit and it feels like measurement of success is hard to come by.

I would like to see Notre Dame vs. Ole Miss at Jackson Memorial Stadium and Ole Miss be Jackson State's Homecoming, too. The 1st Game always and forever rings through Mississippi's Schools, and the 2nd would be a stretch.

I don't see Jackson State making the move to FBS. Instead, I see a movement of Division I, because so many programs would move for their survival and it would take an act of congress for clarity.

I would like to see the Jackson All-Americans, the Jackson Governors, the Jackson Capitals along with the Mississippi Braves as a sense of self esteem and making their city a family show. I would find joy in having Jackson to Paris Flights on the regular like they where to their bigger and more well heeled family so they'd stop losing family right and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...