Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Why Not a Pro Modded Cup Series?

I feel like I would want to see a Pro Modded Cup Series because I would have a major thrill in seeing development so frozen it becomes Glaciers in the North and South Poles. I don't know how kick happy I would get in freezing development, but, it drives me nuts when the 1st and 2nd Worlds have no wall.

I feel like the worst offenders is the Dirt Late Models because they have increasingly grown on a Ramp Car. Swimming Upstream has no rewards, but, it is better than the alternative.

If I wanted to see a Ford Mustang in Cup, I would have modded the Super Fox 1994 Mustang. That always was futuristic and I feel the Ford Mustang has drummed the Nostalgic Shelby Mustang down for 16 Model Years.

That's 16 Model Years where Detroit Interest has thinned to almost nothing. I don't know what Worlds we'd get after Penske, Roush or Buffett, but, its going to be madness!

Actual Speedfests would have to hit the Ticket Sales Booths in a Big Way. I feel like ordeals are not fun, and it is less fun not to commit or take noncommitment too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...