Thursday, August 15, 2019

Washington State's 15 Whole Season College Gameday Ironman Streak is Finished

I don't know this is erreneous, but, other media reports have said that Washington State's 15 Whole Season College Gameday Ironman Streak is Finished. I don't know how we'd expect a College Football Preview, but, I feel like it would have to be expect everything, but, not necessarily in the matter of an ordeal.

I am focusing heavy on Ironmans, either happy or not happy, being that where the story breaks. The last thing you'd want people to expect is to find out on their own, or worse, themselves, and that is never good.

Usually, when the Feed Breaks, people are not wrong.

I think with the arc of Ironmen, would be break in Career Ironmen in Cup Series, having to try to stop Pro Stock's Chevy Camaro Ironman Win Streak and the not so happy break in a happy Ironman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...