Saturday, August 10, 2019

How Close Are We to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway 237 MPH Mark?

At some point, civically, I feel we have to master 237 Miles Per Hour at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in IndyCar. I don't know if we'd have Darlington to try to break the outage of Superspeedways between Gateway and Indianapolis, but, I am sure these Contracts (St. Petersburg) are getting refilled to avoid IndyCar from having to grab a Race Weekend again.

I feel like as much as I'd hate to see more Where's Waldo on the IndyCar Scene, I feel that their Formula One Counterparts are grabbing Single Contract Venues that would not fly well with everyday people.

I would definitely not be happy with McLaren "Choosing" IndyCar and having to split Honda from their Dale Earnhardt in James Hinchcliffe. I am thinking HPD, Honda's
Motorsports Arm would have to be pushed into Stock Car Racing because they'd have the Customer Base here in America, but, I feel Honda would want Hinchtown and the Push for Pro Stock Racing and Pro Mod Racing Would be deeper on Honda and Toyota, even if the NHRA did not want that.

I am thinking major, high major or Major 1st Time Indianapolis 500s would really start the race again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...