Sunday, August 4, 2019

You Can't Build A Very Part Time Team

I don't think Free Advice would be earnest here, as the World is too big and too deep, but, I feel what Kaulig did was build a very Part Time Team around AJ Allemindinger.

Even though the dignity of a Busch Series 1-2-3 was ripped away Early in the Morning of July 6th as it was an All Night Ordeal (and then some), and I'd feel happier with my Double Leader (Austin Cindric) sparing Watkins Glen the trouble of having to pin someone else the pain of Victory Lane and the Aftershow.

I feel Chevrolet and General Motors depth beyond Dale Jr. (Hendrick) and RCR is worrisome in XFinity and Trucks. If you had a Part Time Team, you'd have to make sure that they will be accountable to every detail of car.

I am feeling like Kaulig is racing both Fast and Loose, since Blake Koch was unceremoniously let loose, especially when we had the potential of a Hometown South Florida XFinity Championship.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...