Thursday, August 15, 2019

Would Oregon Be A Better Finisher at Autzen?

I feel like for as much as Oregon pulls Texas Caliber Students, I feel they are a better finisher at Autzen. It is unbearable to think, given Oregon's History at the Wrong Games.

If Alabama or Auburn went to Autzen, I would feel like the Game would be tilted to the Ducks. That is why the Mansion of AT and T Stadium had to step in, to Fort Worth's Chagrin, where Jordan Hare would zoom another prayer to keep Gus Malzahn in Business and Send them Another Rose Bowl or Notre Dame Stadium.

I'd feel like where we'd hit the fan would be scheduling Non-Conference, and better yet, having to try to see if International or Smaller Institutions would be more interested in Gamedays.

Even as a fan, I would like to see a key trove of Academics match up against our giants. The bucket is so rusty that I could expect Pacific (CA) come back to Football and win the National Championship.

And, the end game is Malzahn has a well timed SEC Championship to keep his Auburn Career alive, but, I'd still wonder who is the Panther behind Fundraising as right now, they are no better off than Alabama A and M in that corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...