Sunday, August 18, 2019

El Paso Eastwood-Plano Senior is Back on at The Star Sept. 6th

I hate to call a flag against why El Paso Eastwood-Plano Senior was off to begin with, but, Ysleta ISD had to call flag in having to have it at the Star in Frisco.

Both Eastwood and Plano had secondary opponents call them for Open Dates until Ysleta ISD insisted that the series resume for the healing process.

We have too much real life, and the full days are anything but easygoing. I don't necessarily know if Eastwood and Plano are in the Same UIL Region, but, I feel the scene would be a Mess in the Postseason.

I don't necessarily agree with the reversal and I don't necessarily agree with how it all opened up to begin with, but, neither would have been pulled Nationally on merit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...