Friday, August 23, 2019

Donor Fatigue and Having to Dismiss Pocono and Mosport Park from the Truck Series

I really I am not in the mood for jokes when I'd insinuate Donor Fatigue and I feel Mosport needs to be dismissed from the Truck Series because I am balding over 28 Trucks, especially when a good amount of those where Bristol Induced DNSs. And, I don't think Pocono should be curved into the Trickery of the Doubleheader Weekend, and as much as I'd want a Seattle Date, or a Knoxville or Eastern Iowa Date, the reality is the Series Teams are Charlotte Based and I  don't want to sound like I am upsetting the Apple Cart for no good reason.

This is a Good Reason and having the Silver Truck 250 in lieu of a Title Stop would start preparedness and having a 2nd Winter Break to Las Vegas would get the field going. I think the problem would be having the Daytona or Texas Quotient that would be not automatic.

Even though we wouldn't have the AAF Insisitated Stops in Fort Worth, and Williams Grove would make a great standee for Pocono, even though we'd have no Indianapolis in this Series again, but, I feel like the Series Legitamacy shouldn't be transisent in having the Southern 125.

We'd have, out of all of this, the Season Finale in Talladega with Daytona having to be between Michigan and Darlington and I hate to throw the T in TS like it was nothing, but, Atlantic Hurricanes would be a real concern and if this was a Silent Season, I'd be equally as jacked about complacency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...