Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I Feel My Community Is Not In A Good Place

I find no joy here at home for an 18 Month Period which has been the worst since the Early 1980s. What is hard to accept is the 800,000 Losses, and we where at one point winning at 800 Billion.

This is not one of those "Good Old Days" Posts as I'd feel Chicagoland has to be something better than a Sector 7G and that is true. I doubt Interstate or International Commerce is happy, and that is even without our Childish Standoffs.

For as much history we'd pop up with, but, History Museums are different story. We'd have to historically balance some not once upon a time history and we'd take so much time and space in a Pop Up, too.

I don't always handle the part of being an adult well at all. But, this is something we should work through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...