Monday, November 1, 2021

Anger Management and Greg Moore

 I do not bring pride in having to bring up the Anniversary of Losing Greg Moore, even though it is Ward Burton How Many Years. I feel that at the time of losing Greg Moore, I was in the Hospital in Iowa City over Behavioral Problems and I was not aware of it until 2 Days Later when I came home briefly and that was its own Boardroom Arguments, trust me.

After Tony Stewart left for NASCAR and Al Unser,Jr. fell off, Greg Moore was my Living Ride or Die IndyCar Hero. It took me after Greg Moore, having to hook the McDonald's Car and Justin Wilson, who's since passed on, to have a Rooting Driver Interest Again.

I'd really want the 99 back and want to see the Rust Belt Sprint Car Racer, even though I've hit out wanting High School Alma Maters Locally and In State just to get someone in Open Wheel again.

I'd always say I'd rather Beat My Heroes than My Friends like it was a Cosplay before Cosplay, but, that's how I'd feel and how I'd live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...