Saturday, November 13, 2021

School Security and Women's Justice Go Hand In Hand!

 I feel strongly that School Security and Women's Justice go Hand In Hand, and sadly, Iowa is leaving themselves Vulnerable to Nicks or Multiple Nicks. We couldn't learn if Injustices to Women are like, all the time, and they have been All The Time!

I am feeling that as a Citizen, I do not like School Security being run amok like Travis Scott, and people would have thought Long and Hard with who they affiliated with. A lot of these Men that have Problems With Women either want to hide behind a Mom or their Sister, and worse, the worst things you can tell a Mom or Her Friends is Women, Women Problems or Infamous People.

In Laws are a Wonderful and Beautiful Thing if you let them and a fair amount of these Guys are not trying that. I don't want anyone to be a Narcissist to the point they need their Job or Hide behind the Blackstone Sisters as a Crying Shoulder.

Women are Not Dollies and as much as I'd want them to be Dollies, they have real Earthly Feelings and Attitudes. I don't think it is good when Women Problems don't go away and trust me, they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...