Saturday, November 13, 2021

Penn State Refuses to Be Accountable!

 I feel that increasingly, James Franklin and Penn State have been going together like Shaggy and Scooby Doo. I find instead of a cohesive unit, Daphne and Velma are Moms and Fred wants to be taken Seriously and that is the reality we are in.

I do not like Addicts or Recidivists. I hate to blow the lid on Penn State, but, somebody has to do it. Central Pennsylvania doesn't fall for Shaggy and Scooby Doo or adding a 0 to whatever Doggy Bro Year just to make it more appealing when everyone else is Making Money.

I find that there is no Joy in being Unaccountable as the Only Good Feeling is being Called Out. If State College was as Vinegar and Vulgar as some of the towns around it, it would have had a Spiritual Cirrhosis of the Liver Years Ago.

But, no, it is gutteral and I feel that the Drunken Narcolepsy is as bad as the President.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...