Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Code XO: Which Early 2000's Lore Haunts Linn County Kids?

 I feel this is apt that I would Code one of Kelsea Ballerini's 1st Hits to Lores that Would Haunt Us Linn County Kids and Teens that became Adults that shape our Futures, Fortunes and Misfortunes Positively and Negatively. Even though we are Not Kids or Teens, they have shaped our Nation, World, Universe and Parallel Universe.

I'd want to pin the tail on a Different Kelsea Ballerini Hit: High School and the Hexes of Cedar Rapids, which I'd rather Peace Out and Enjoy My Christmas With Currier, Ives and Stone Cold Steve Austin, and I doubt most Older Iowans or Eastern Iowans want the Stone Cold Steve Austin Bit, having the City Hex as in Cedar Rapids Public's State Football Hex even though Cedar Rapids Jefferson was one of the 1st State Football Playoff Champions in 1972, and the 3rd Hex, the City Hex when Jefferson couldn't do a thing vs. Washington.

The Flame burns and hurts different, even though I wouldn't want to talk about it for Recriminal Reasons, I would feel a sense of bitterness of Scholarships, Families, and Making More Money as opposed to getting squat, Working for Everything, and Being Salty.  I do swear instead of Edge of Town Dive Bars where People Throw Punches Recreationallly Like a Slipknot Concert and that is Off Hours, that the Crimination that Our Existence goes Cradle to the Grave like we still had DMX and Aaliyah and Juice WRLD was kicked to the Courts like Jet Li for Ruining The Vitamin C, even if he didn't want to be caught.

I'd feel in the Not So Sweet Echoes of Mayor Quimby's Best Simpsons Quote from Treehouse of Horror XI is "People, People,Let's Not Be Frightened and Horny and These Dolphins Can't Keep Us From Living and Scoring" like I took the Live, Score and Be Happy Ethos into High School as a Twist on Eat, Drink and Be Merry like it was a Perverted Bad Joke, and to some, it is not a Joke, Cedar Rapids Jefferson was expected to break past and Win State Football.

But, no, they Lost, From Undefeated, to Cedar Falls and in the 1st Round, in the Most Region Defining Loss in Linn County History, especially after the fact everyone in the State wanted Jefferson to break Iowa City's Hex on the State, but Jefferson Lost and I would have been OK with Valley and Dowling break their Bridesmaid Hex with Ames and instead, they raised the National Profile on West Des Moines and that has changed our Trophies and Heroes.

Down the Road in Lisbon, I've lived the "Hold My Beer" before "Hold My Beer" was Fashionable, in having 4 Principals in 5 Years, after having 3 in 4 in Lisbon with my Lisbon Diploma, and to make life worse, the Optimum Education has disappeared into the Wind and Not Returned. That would be a Less Flattering Al Bundy 5 Touchdowns in High School, including, up to and not limited to having 3 Consecutive JEL Executive Council Defeats, Those Principals, the Big School Energy that Has Not Left My Home and the Bringing Darrell Alderman to School, which thankfully didn't happen, among other things.

Those Other Things are not pretty and the things I Cannot Stand is Being Home and Seeing People's Interior Designs on Webcams. That drives me up a Wall and I don't know if I'd fill an International Ticket Run without Paperwork and OCD Packing and Repacking, if I couldn't stand your Town and its Trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...