Tuesday, November 2, 2021

I'd Care Too Hard about Modified Racing

 I feel I'd Care Too Hard about Modified Racing when Others Don't Care At All. I would want to see more Races where the Modifieds Live in the Northeast and New England States and it would be a Colorful Effort to bring on a Metrolina.

I really want to see Newer Cars and Newer Chassis in Modified Racing as that is a Series that You'd Have to Do 6 Different Things before you'd Go Racing. 

Generally, the Modified Series has had someone to Sell Tickets and Opinions. You can't do that with Just Anyone, or People Will Stay Home.

There is no piecing out of the Hard Boiled Northeastern Modified Fans and I don't know if you'd have to Query Alumni Associations like it was Army Day at School, or College Day at School and you shook up about Special Guests in My House, but, the truth is more darker.

I don't think Modified Teams are Querying Literally Anyone to Race their Cars, and most people don't want to Cosplay Ole Blue for Fun. Richie Evans would not want a Cosplay if he was here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...