Saturday, November 27, 2021

Permanent Nostalgia is Not Good!

 I don't want to yell at Pop Culture, but, it is a Public Service Announcement that Permanent Nostalgia is Not Good! I feel like I'd as a fan, have to replace emptily and expensively Tom Brokaw and Rachel Green Sized Holes in my Stomach and Culture with Empty Calories and Emptier Decisions.

I feel that I would still support Christina Aguliera out of my Own Pocket in the form of Reservations and Tickets if she came to town. I feel we have a different problem with more people than Videos and more people than choices to spend your Hard Earned Concert Money to.

I always think it is like Back Home and Mr. Meyer and having a lot of different directions to be pulled, especially when it is all you and no anyone else. I feel that the joy and the energy is nowhere to be found and I think Meta's Logo is Randy Marsh's Bouncy Balls after smoking too much Medical Marijuana.

We'd have too much Pot and not enough Focus, and people would breathe easier if there was not as much Smoke as the Land Before the Tobacco Settlement Agreement, if not more. It is dangerous and I would be livid about too many Entitled People running around.

And, having too many Entitled People, most of them, if not all of them, Male, shorts our In-Laws or Future In-Laws and changes our Family Trees Forever worse than Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...