Friday, November 12, 2021

Stewing that An Emotional Favorite is Aped

 I am stewing that an Emotional Favorite is Aped in Iowa City High in Defeat and I feel Highkey, that I am wondering if it is a Red Letter Day at Terrace Hill, State Fairgrounds, Adventureland, and all those other Stops in Southeast Polk County.

The moral is DO NOT ape an Emotional Favorite! I am emotional that Iowa City High is the Most Recent Iowa High School Big School Football Champions and I am not an Iowa City High Alumni, my Favorite Little Hawk is and I am not interested in Name Dropping or Name Calling, and I am an Iowa City High Fan.

I feel that I expected a Ghost Play to Deny Another All Time Great Sioux City Heelan or All Time Great Ames High. That was not the Story! I'd feel this is one of those Friday Nights that will Burn into Monday Night, and not in a Good Way!

I'd feel that it is Smoky and Emotional and nothing is new there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...