Monday, November 1, 2021

Why Not Make Up a Metrolina For the Fun Of It?

 I'd feel why not make up a Metrolina for the Fun Of It and while we are on the Fun, having to make belief the Iowa State Fairgrounds get back in the Speedway Business. I would think that actually, having a Sim Rush on Actual Auto Racing and a Rush on Equipment,too.

The best way to make past Smoke on the Water and Fire in the Sky? Make Stuff Up! Seriously. The problem would be getting past the Making Stuff Up Phase and having to make things serious.

I'd really, really want to make up a Metrolina Revival for Fun because Iowa State Fair Speedway is My Favorite Ghost Track. And, I would be happier without Political Problems coming to my House, that I have visited since I was a Newborn.

Technically, it is the State's House and I could not mask my emotions if I tried. I don't think I would get any success luring any Home State Alumni to the Indy Car Scene and I would be wanting Character out of these Schools more than Selfies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...