Sunday, November 28, 2021

No Sir, I Do Not Like My Plains Powers Falling Off!

 I feel that I am leveled that USC elected to go with Lincoln Riley after leaving Dean Blevins, the Sooner Hero in Oklahoma City Media hanging and crew in the Worst Kind of Way. I feel it is a merit of a Different Kind of Different Discussion in how Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Texas A and M are falling off.

Nebraska in the least sense should be a Florida Bowl for their Problems, but, giving Illinois Freebies last Summer and making the Oasis Argument make the Countryside look Bush and Minor is not helping their cause. The core of the program is Antagonism and all of it is not healthy.

Kansas has thrown free the Collars, and I would love to see the Program actually do Functional Things for the Faculty instead of Bringing Shame. The truth is I would see a St. Louis Styled Run on the Prairie with the Way Things are Going.

Oklahomans are not going to like having a 25-30 Title Hex like a Prison Sentence and I feel that it would be an Unwelcome Return to the Mid 1990's as it would be a Chairbanks of a Nightmare in Sooner Lore.

Texas is not going to fire Sark at least this Calendar Year, but, the only good thing around Austin is having to free yourself Sark eventually. 

Texas A and M beats Alabama but doesn't have the discipline to beat LSU? That irritates me and I feel that the Chair would have been thrown more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...